My entry to "The Car I Loved Most" Contest

My entry to "The Car I Loved Most" Contest

Greetings all,

I thought I would share my entry to "The Car I Loved Most" Contest.
Came up with most of it one afternoon while making a long drive out
to a work site. Comes to 99 words excluding title and last notes.

Delorean: Tribute Poem

Rise morning sun,
Another day has begun,
We all need good fun,
I drive my Delorean!

One man's idea it took,
Exists more than in a book,
While young and old take a look,
At 88 miles per hour I really cook!

Gull wing doors take flight,
Stainless steel armored by sight,
Sporty, low, holds pavement tight,
A Sunday drive is pure delight!

On to the local show,
Down many roads we may go,
Watch children's faces glow,
The circles of admirers grow!

To all or one,
Another day has begun,
Take some time for fun,
Driving a Delorean!

A short tribute to Mr. Delorean and my 1981 Delorean ? VIN 961
Currently under restoration and conditioning for future Sunday
drives?

I have an easier to read with graphic copy posted at:
http://home.hit.net/~argentum/tributepoem.htm

I have link posted at the bottom for a printable copy as well. Share
it with a friend. Enjoy!

Matt Metzinger
Arkansas City, KS 67005
argentum@xxxx