Electrical Gremlin.

I recently replaced my alternator with a brand-new 150 amp one. But ever
since then, the oil pressure gague on the dash sticks straight up. I haven't
checked the wiring yet, so I don't know if perhaps a wire has been shorted
somehow by something that I did, or if maybe the unit itself has gone bad.
Ideas?

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

ps. A/C works just fine in the Nevada heat, and the radiation suit would be
useless. Car doesn't have a flux capacitor, therefore I don't need the
plutonium sent here. But thanks anyway! :p