The DeLorean Owners Directory- Was: Delorean Registry

The DeLorean Owners Directory- Was: Delorean Registry

 Speaking of a DeLorean Registry, It's time for me to put out a new
revision of the DeLorean Owners Directory. I just got caught up from all the
submissions we've recieved and I'm making a last call for entries and
updates for the next issue. Get yourself in now or you'll have to wait till
next year. We're up to 947 owners and their cars. There's got to be enough
of you out there who have not added your car(s) to the Directory to take us
over the 1000 mark! I'm also playing around with format changes if anyone
has any ideas.

If you've ever filled out the form on the DMCnews website, I've got you
listed and you don't have to re-submit or anything to be in the next issue.
If you've moved or changed email addresses I'll need to know that.

The location of the submission form is:
http://www.dmcnews.com/directory.html

I'll cut things off in about a week and a half.

Ken
Ken Montgomery
http://www.dmcnews.com mailto:directory@xxxx