speeding tickets? was Re: bad jokes we get... :)

speeding tickets? was Re: bad jokes we get... :)

I think it has more to do with the person behind the wheel. Every
time I've been pulled over, the officer usually walks up to me and
says, "Sign here." How do you talk your way out of that?

Anyway, it is interesting that you bring this topic up, because
recently in Arizona I got a criminal speeding ticket. Is anyone
familiar with AZ? How strict/corrupt are the courts?