Re: Powered Seats ?

DanRC30 had replaced his seats with seats from a Porche Boxter. I
don't know if he has the power portion of it working. The seats fit
in the Delorean nicely except they are *slightly* to tall and cause
you to bump your head on the roof of the Delorean. He may have fixed
that problem by now, hopefully he'll post about it.

Steve