Re: Fuel pickup line

Sounds like a good idea but I have a question. Isn't the original
baffle in a position in the tank where it is at the lowest point?
Meaning that the tank is sloped towards it so that all the gas is
concentrated to that area? If it is designed this way then the new
baffle you came up with WILL work but you won't have that
fuel "reserve" when your tank goes low....we'll have to re-learn how
far we can go on a tank of gas. Like I said...good Idea so this
isn't a bash or anything.

Steve

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "johnsdmc12" <dherv10@xxxx> wrote:
> Group, I have been working and thinking about a new fuel pick up
line
> for some time now. After looking at all the possibilities and
> weighing all the problems. What I have put on the web site is it.
> No more pick up line. Instead of the long hose route and
collapsing