Re: [DML] bad jokes we get... :)

Once I was at a gas station waiting my turn to fill up when a guy comes
walking up to me with his dog and says "Can you take me back to 1972?" I was
sorta in a bad mood already that day so I just closed my door on him and
turned up my radio. I plan to get a little note pad with all the stupid BTTF
jokes already in there, one on each page, and whenever someone says one to me
I will just add it to the list. I also get the usual drug jokes and the JZD
jokes about him "still" being in jail. Also last year when I was at my boss'
BBQ a couple of his friends thought he was dead. There was nothing I could
say to get it through their heads that he was alive...not even that i MET him
in person in Cleveland and had my car there with his signature on my glove
box door. I eventually had to call Ken Koncelik's house and try and have him
talk to them, but I got his wife Chris on the phone and she was able to give
me info that finally got to them that he was indeed alive and well. Its
unbelievable how many stories and uninformed people out there.

Later,
Nick Pitello
1852
15914
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>