D for sale in York, PA. Can someone check it for me?

D for sale in York, PA. Can someone check it for me?

If anyone is in the York, PA area that could check a car out for me I would apreciate it.

I found a project car that I might be interested in, but wanted to see if anyone could check and see if its worth it.

Pleas email me directly
SteveDMC(at)ponchatoulahigh.com

Thanks,
Stephen Rice