Re: Braided fuel lines... *UPDATE*

I will give Don Stegers braided stainless fuel lines the thumbs up.
The Yellow D at the Memphis show got a set of his lines and they went
on great and fit like a glove. Plus, for the price Don is getting,
its cheaper to buy his lines than to buy the OEM lines.

Very satisfied
Ron

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "cdrugly" <tgoodwin@xxxx> wrote:
> [ Moderator's note: Don Steger of the DeLorean Motor Center has
braided stainless fuel lines. He had a few sets for sale in Memphis
last month.]