Hope this helps with your first round of questions!

Jason
Dayton, Ohio

Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 16:13:20 -0000
From: "content22207" <>
Subject: New kid on block (#5939) Question #1

#5939 is now in Virginia, halfway to new home in North Carolina.

We'll take these questions one at a time ...
(Apologies for re-asking a question that's been addressed 100,000
times but I can't get Yahoo's "Search Archive" feature to work).

Question #1: Hot Starting (bad accumulator?)

Car has stock Bosch fuel injection. Runs fine. Starts cold. Problem:
won't restart hot. Am currently using ether (sorry guys, but it's the
only way to get out of the parking lot). Suspect it's a bad fuel
accumulator. Have located colored electrical connectors on firewall,
but can't remember which colors to switch. What is temporary hot start
fix AGAIN?

BTW: have no documentation on car yet (will be part of that big
initial parts purchase) -- where exactly is fuel accumulator located?

Have beaucoups of other questions, but we'll "start" with just this
one (humor) ...

Bill Robertson
North Carolina