why does 5 th gear pop out ?

Does anybody ever have any problem with there gears popping out while
driving? I noticed this problem when I let off the gas 5 th will pop
out of gear.It will only do this when you very quickly let off the
gas, then you will have to put the clutch in and shift back in
gear.I noticed that if you drive the same speed and don't let off the
gas it does not pop out of gear?Also one other thing that might be
the problem is that the shifter bounces when you hit the gas or let
off of the gas. If anybody has any ideas or know what could be my
problem please let me know Thank you e mail me directly
bfreyguy@xxxx

Brian