Re: [DML] Cool website!

> We just created a new community for DeLorean owners and enthusiasts!
> Check it out by visiting http://delorean.carcommunity.net

I hate to be a party-pooper, but other than being able to post pictures of
our cars, just what does this new website offer that the DML (and
dmcnews.com) doesn't already have? I think I speak for alot of people here
when I say that I really don't see the need for Yet Another Delorean Site
(tm) to talk about our cars.

-Hank Eskin #1619