in search of car

Hi again,

Just to let anyone know I am in search of a car to purchase. (this isn't a i
need a cheap one request but that's a bonus) I need to find one in fairly
good shape, not painted, and has the following features.

5 Speed (a must)
grey interior (preferred)
no gas flap but I like the looks of the grooves
I prefer the power antenna in rear
engine that doesn't work too well is ok but not preferred (it needs to at
least crank and start)

Everything else is neg.
Also I am hoping to find one within 250 miles of the san Francisco bay area.
Thanks for keeping an eye out.

I'll add a mini intro here, my name is Richard but most of my friends call
me Darkstar. It's a name I picked up when I was eight and it stuck (like
most nicknames)

Darkstar