Re: Financing a Delorean - Question to all

Re: Financing a Delorean - Question to all

Paul,
A curious curiosity question!
Do it!
I know what you are going through. I didn't have to finance my Delorean since
I didn't have to, but I certainly financed my first, second, third, fourth,
fifth and many more of my sportscars before I really could afford to indulge
myself. This was many years ago, but I still remember some of the
trepidations. Another thing that I remember well is that there were times
when it was hard to come up with the mony for repairs and upkeep, entry fees,
etc., but there was always a will and always (at least mostly) a way.
In retrospect; I don't regret a single one of my old cars! The only regret I
have is that I didn't keep some of them because thay would be worth a fair
chunk of money today. That I couldn't afford because eventually I got
married, built a house, had another expensive hobby or two, but I am back at
it again! (Divorced.)
Sure it is nice to own your car free and clear, but that didn't stop me or
any of my friends way back when, nor do I think that that has changed much
over the years.
I was single for a number of years after my first splurge and if you are in
the same boat: Have at it!
If you are married: Be careful.
Above all: Enjoy your foibles, you only live once!
And remember: The purchase is not the end of your expenses! (If you follow
the postings here you have hopefully figured that out for yourself.)

Roger
VIN 1074