Last call? Swapping PRV engine for Chevy or Ford small block

Last call? Swapping PRV engine for Chevy or Ford small block

Moderator is soon going to tire of my predicament, especially since I
don't even have the car yet (I'm looking, trust me). But many
aside, is there a "moral" or "spiritual" reason to keep cars as built
(fuel injected PRV). I'm all hot and bothered to rip that plant out,
yet go to *GREAT* lengths to keep my Lincolns stock (ask me which
junkyard I spent all day last weekend in). This is more than just a
philosophical exercise: the supply of DeLoreans is definitely a fixed
number, that can only go down. My desire to re-engine one of these
cars could actually be counter productive to the hobby (obviously I
don't think so, but have received persuasive eMail's otherwise).

Speaking of eMail's, my box runneth over. I intend to reply to each,
but it's going to take a few days. In contrast my Lincolns and AMC's
have been rather solitary sink or swim experiences. It's *SO*
important to take questions seriously and not underestimate effect of
answers. Something second nature to a veteran can be a revelation to
the novice. I lurked for several months before popping the PRV
question, and I learned volumes. Once I did speak, was literally
overwhelmed with replies.

Am still willing to accept your engine-less DMC castoffs. If I never
open the rear louvers, will any of you really know what I've done back
there?

Bill.