Re: alignment

Hi List,
I took my car back to have the front wheels realigned again. This time
with the correct specs. They set the toe setting to "0" the first time and
the manual states that it should be 1/2 degree. They said that 1/2 degree
isn't enough to make any difference and would not realign it for me. The guy
was pretty snotty about it and it ticked me off. I sent them a letter asking
for a refund as they were unable to properly align the car. Should I worry
about the toe being at "0" degrees? I will call around and try to find a
shop that works on sports cars. let me know

Thanks
David