Memphis Caravan from the East

A group from northern Ohio plans to leave on the morning of Wednesday,
June 12. We will drive as far as Bowling Green, KY, where we will spend
the night at The Country Hearth Hotel:

http://www.countryhearth.com/hotels/ky-bowlinggreen.htm

The Country Hearth is just off Interstate 65 and right beside the
National Corvette Museum.

http://www.corvettemuseum.com/

Whe'll get up in the morning and have breakfast (free from the hotel)
then tour the museum (it opens at 8:00). Then we'll be on the road in
time to get to Memphis in the middle of the afternoon on Thursday, June
13.

Anyone else who happens to have I-65 as part of their route is welcome
to join us, either in or before Bowling Green.

- Mike Substelny