MJ FOX Schematic Fundraiser RESULTS:

In September 2001 we began our first DeLorean Owners Fundraising event for
the MJ Fox Parkinson's Research Foundation.
For the period of 9/15 - 4/17/2002, we received donations from 70 DeLorean
Owners.

The Zilla version of the Enlargable DeLorean schematic & the PJ Grady / Zilla
Emergency Glove Box Manual brought in a total of $1,145
100% of all donations collected were forwarded.
No money was withheld for any expenses or credit card transaction fees.

On 4/17 the foundation sent DeLorean owners ( around the world ) the
following acknowledgment :

Thank you for your contribution to the Michael J Fox Foundation for
Parkinson's Research. Our Foundation is dedicated to finding a cure for
Parkinson's decease in the next decade and your generous support will help
bring us closer to this goal.
I am grateful you have joined our efforts to end the suffering caused by this
disease.

( signature in black ball point pen)
Michael J. Fox
Chairman

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS:
We'd like to thank Dave Swingle, a tireless editor of the DML, for placing
our fundraising details on the DML homepage.

The Honor of the Largest Single Donation:
$150 Les Huskins
For a donation of this magnitude we sent ( at our expense ) a Zilla tool
case.

The second runner up for highest donation goes to:
Todd Masinelli at $40

THOUGHTS ON THE Donation Process:
Many owners were very touched by this event.
A surprising number of owners have some form of Neurological disorder. All
the feedback was VERY positive and the feeling we got made it worth the
effort.
But......,
As great as it feels & as wonderful as it was to see owners come forward to
make a pledge, I am left with a feeling that as a group we could do much
better.
I imagine that there are a GREAT many DML readers who put this fundraiser on
their "to-do" list and then it fell into the cracks.
Well, we're gonna give it one more crack.

Ken Koncelik ( deloreancarshow.com ) has graciously donated Thursday's Dinner
( Memphis show ) to the MJ Fox Fundraising effort.
Zilla & PJ Grady will be donating a "truckload" of Tool Cases & DeLorean
Accessories to be raffled off.
BTTF.com will also be hosting this fundraiser.
( ANY Vendor reading this who would like to participate is urged to contact
me right away )

PS
WALL SIZE 3' x 4' Fundraiser Schematics will be available at the show !

Thanks again for all your support !
See ya in Memphis.
Bob & the Gang at Zilla