Concours Judges in Memphis - one position left

Concours Judges in Memphis - one position left

Here is the current slate of judges I have lined up for Memphis:

Marty Maier (Illinois) - Interiors
Mike Substelny (Ohio) - Operating Controls
Mark Bourne (England) - Exteriors
Scott Mueller (Alabama) - Undercarriage
Cecil Longwisch (Florida) - Luggage Compartment
OPEN - Engine Compartment

Patti Substelny - Scorer

As you can see there is still one open position. I would prefer to have
someone from the Northeast, or possibly Southern California to make it
geographically diverse.

Current benefits of being a judge are as follows:

- Judges Breakfast morning of the event
- One year subscription to deloreans magazine (or extension if a subscriber)
- Waiver of the $1500 purchase requirement for BRP discount program
- Nifty Judges denim or t-shirt
- Cool appreciation plaque noting your judging experience

Other benefits may be offered based on the location of the event. Secret
Judges handshake still under development at this time.

Please contact me via email if interested.

James Espey
NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBERS
DeLorean Motor Company
15023 Eddie Drive