Re: [DML] Looking for custom wheels

> I'm looking for custom wheels for my Delorean but the local shops
> don't know where to look for a listing.

That is no big surprise. Besides being such a hard car to find listings
for, the wheels are also unusual. The front vs. rear are different sizes.
The lug spacing is small for the size of the rim. And the front rims are
rather narrow by conventional standards. There are very few rim
combinations available that match these criteria.

>If the wheels have to be custom made, what dimensions should
> I use?

Check the DML archives. These measurements have been listed several times.
Search under "walter" & "rims" & "TSW". I've said a lot about my rim
adventures before.

> Also, where can I get a spare tire?

Some show up on eBay once in a while. The vendors probably have plenty from
parts cars. Those aren't things that normally need replacing unless they
are badly corroded or misplaced by a previous owner.

Walt