[DML] Toyota Truck Calipers

A while back on the list, there was some discussion
about a 4 piston front brake caliper cross reference
with a Toyota 4x4. I've forgotten the details of the
cross reference. As I recall, someone even had
pictures. I did try to search the archives for both
"Toyota" and "Caliper", but to no avail. if anyone
remembers this post or has info, please email me
privately.

Thanks,
Steve

=====