Re: [DML] Delorean witrh 483 miles turned out to be a bust!!!

Re: [DML] Delorean witrh 483 miles turned out to be a bust!!!

In a message dated 5/12/02 9:48:03 PM Central Daylight Time, jwit6@xxxx
writes:

> But did put in over 4K so far and still
> doing all the work myself. I think you did the right thing. I think the
> seller was an idiot for not taking your 13K offer.

Actually the seller probably wasn't an idiot for that price. certainly there
are many more delorean fans in the world, and i'm sure us DML'ers represent
only a small fraction of all people who own deloreans or are looking to buy
one. you know how everyone looks at your car at a show and says it must be
worth $100,000? well i'm sure there are some people out there who have that
much money and would pay that owner more than $20,000 because they just don't
know any better!!!!

I think you made the right decision too. if nothing else, look at it as
being what your instincts told you - and those are usually right. even if
only the seats are dry and cracked - that's $2K right there.

Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596
Fargo, ND 58102