Re: [DML] chick magnet-NOT (was DeLorean for 17year old)

Re: [DML] chick magnet-NOT (was DeLorean for 17year old)

And yet more women and D's.

I was in a parking lot in Reno recently when a
"middle-aged" woman (I'm beeing politically correct
here) pulled in next to me in her 300ZX. She said she
had had FIVE Z's since the 240 first came out. BUT,
she said she sure wished she had gotten a D instead.
She said, "It's STILL the best looking car on the
road."

Who says somen don't understand cars?

Dick Ryan