[no subject]

[Moderator Note: The "Pre-production" thread is closed. However, the topic of this post is more general, so I approved it with a new topic name and slight editing. - Mike Substelny, signing on for the week]

I have seen some of these deloreans before they went
on ebay and found corrosion that was not mentioned.
A while back when I was on the hunt there was a D on
ebay from local seller. I emailed several times to come see
the car but never got back to me.

So be careful there are reasons why they are on ebay,
where the buyer cannot view the car in lots of cases.

I'm sure there are some good ones out there just be
aware, and make sure the seller discloses what you
have asked about the car.

--- d_rex_2002 <rich@xxxx> wrote:
> Claude and List,
>
> I totally agree with the buyer beware and
> documentation approach to
> buying a rare Delorean or any car for that matter,
> especially if you
> are paying a premium price or if you are buying it
> as an investment.

[Very long quote snipped by moderator]