Delorean parts new server

Group, I would like to post that I have moved my web site to a faster
and secure server. Some people have had problems ordering with out a
secure server set up. The order blank is is the same for now but it
will be changed in the future also. I would also like to thank
everyone for the support of www.Special T auto.com and I will
continue to bring you new parts,updates and kits as they arise.I have
more parts like hardware that is to numerious to list all. So if you
need something, let me know. Again, thanks for the support.
John Hervey
www.specialtauto.com