VIN 7014 RH DeLorean Door 4 sale

Hello,
I am assisting a former owner sell his right side (passenger side) door.
The door was replaced due to an unfortunate and very minor fender bender.
This is the original door from VIN 7014 November 1981 Gray Interior 5-speed.
The dent can be repaired since the stainless was not creased as the dent
was caused by a small push. The door does not have any interior parts, door
lock, glass or window mechanisms. I have pictures available if there are any
interested parties.
I am only assisting the owner, as I am not the owner of the door. If you
have any questions or if you would like to present an offer, please contact
me.

Best Wishes,
Michael Pack