RE: [DML] "Preproduction" car on ebay?

I took a look at the pictures it had associated with and found these
strange differences.

First off I am sure we can all say it is not a pre-production, but it
has been modified.

Take the Plaque on the drivers side, it is not a normal one like the
rest of our cars... It seems to be a one line plate (the picture is too
small to make out any details).
There are no lettering on the rear bumper. This may have been filled
before painting. Notice the DeLorean plate in between the reverse
lights.
The center console has also been modified quite a bit with some strange
looking things about the window switch area.
There is a DeLorean plate mounted below the glove box lid, interesting.
It also appears to be late 82-83 (I may be a bit off on this, but not
pre-production) door straps.
The coolant bottle has been replaced as well with another plastic one.
The engine looks like it is missing some updates.

I may have missed something, but the paint job looks amazing, real eye
catching, but not a rare Pre-production, unless I missed something.

Jack & Virginia Stiefel http://www.sacketmansion.com
1981 DeLorean Vin 3461 August 1981 Build
1988 Jaguar XJ-SC V-12
Live Internet Radio at 104.9 Radio Cape Vincent
http://www.radiocapevincent.com