Re: adjusting door?

DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREWS ON THE DOOR HINGES!!!!!
These should never be touched unless the car was in an accident or
the door was removed. To adjust the door from hitting the lock pins
the pins themselves are loosened and adjusted. If there is not enough
room to adjust them the holes in the fiberglass are enlarged. They
must hit evenly front and back when the car is on level ground. Stay
away from the torsion bars with tools as if they get scratched they
will break. BTW before you can touch the door hinges you must remove
the torsion bar.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757