DeLorean Mid Alantic Spring Social...1st class people

DeLorean Mid Alantic Spring Social...1st class people

This goes out to everyone that made this weekend possible...
;-)

I know that a smiley face is only a small token of appreciation, however
when I was a small child I can remember how special we would feel when we
received one for a job well done. This weekend all of us felt like a kid
again!

This DeLorean event was a very successful event thanks to the current
membership and future members involved with Mid Atlantic DeLorean club. The
enthusiasm from the people in attendance this year was incredible and the
number of owners formally living from the West Coast and Southern States
grows larger & larger every year...myself included.

Thank you very much Mr. Olans for the compliment with regard to the Mid
Atlantic spring social, the fuel pump return line-switch-a-roo, and power
window track alignment. I was actually only up to my fingertips in
gasoline...up to my elbows inside the gullwing doors resetting the power
windows that fell of track. Thanks Mr. Rob Grady for the gloves and for the
use of the tools.

Mr. & Mrs. Grady made my life easier owning a DeLorean, and I can report
that many owners this weekend have commented that thanks to Rob & Debby
Grady, they have learned multitudes about how easy DeLorean ownership can be.
The correct DeLorean parts & service is the first step in learning about
DeLorean ownership. The Mid Atlantic DeLorean community has always been
sincerely thankful for Rob Grady's dedication and enthusiasm throughout the
past 21 years. Additionally, Mr. Grady was the recipient of an Award of
Recognition & Appreciation from the Mid Atlantic DeLorean club for the years
of outstanding dedication to the DMC community.

I would like to personally thank Mr. Dan Deutsch, Mr. Gary Gore, and Mr.
& Mrs. Scott Tice for taking charge and organizing this years event. The
officers of Mid Atlantic have been instrumental keeping us all entertained.
This is a rare group of DeLorean owners that can keep their enthusiasm for
the car throughout the years. I was very happy to see Dan awarded a special
recognition award from the Mid-Atlantic DeLorean club, President Scott Tice.
In addition, Mr. Gary Gore and his immaculate DeLorean was awarded Best
in Show...again!!!! Congratulations Gary!!!!

Kathy Tice has given us wonderful suggestions and ideas to entertain our
significant others at future events. It is only fair that we incorporate an
afternoon excursion with shuttle service to a women's DaySpa or similar
venue, while DMC owners are adjusting Gullwing doors & talking DeLorean shop.
I would like to incorporate her ideas into the next Maryland Washington, DC
event.

In addition, I would like to thank Mr. Jim Reeve, Mr. Matt Olans and Mr.
& Mrs. David Teitelbaum for their remarkable enthusiasm and support. David
has generously devoted a multitude of energy and time to assist DMC owners,
adjusting Gullwing doors and offering his advice. If you have an opportunity
to watch David on video, adjusting the doors on Kevin Abato's 2001 social
page, you can witness for yourself how much David and his lovely wife Sue,
cherish their DeLorean and how meticulous David is adjusting those Gullwing
doors. In addition, many thanks to Mr. David Teitelbaum for the free use of
the rare Back to the Future Pinball machine.

Mr. Jim Reeve & Mr. Matt Olans, both very nice gentlemen from Minnesota &
Arizona respectively, volunteered their time and energy to assist many owners
with a multitude of DeLorean projects throughout the day. Their positive,
giving, open and willing can-do attitudes to assist DeLorean owners in a
pinch this weekend helped us accomplishing everything we set out to do.

I would also like to thank, in no particular order, the following people
for their attendance and enthusiasm:

Mr. Harold McElraft
Mary & Dick Lash,
Carol & Tom Griepenburg,
Bob & Doris Petruska,
Aldo Buono,
Mr. & Mrs. David Sontos,
Mr. & Mrs. Murray Smith,
Mr. Brent Lundgren,
Mr. Kevin Abato,
Mr. Jeremy Delany & his guest,
Mr. Gary Maise and Jan,
Mr. Mike Cohee,
Mr. Mike DeLuca,
Mr. Marc Levy & Ms. Laura McGee,
Steve & George of Don's Jaguar Service,

And to each and every DeLorean owners in attendance that made a
spectacular weekend come to fruition. If we can keep this level of
attendance, enthusiasm and support for future DeLorean events we will grow to
become one of the most successful Automobile clubs in classic car history.

Best Wishes,
Michael Pack