Car Show Rooms

HI
Well I first want to thank all of you for the tremendous response to this
Years DeLorean Car Show Memphis. The show is almost double what I thought it
would be two years ago when I started this.

As you know the Heartbreak Hotel sold out (117 rooms) in a record 4 days last
summer and we got an additional 75 rooms at the Raddison. In addition to
that they gave me 10 more rooms last week for a total of 85 and as of today
all the rooms I have in both Hotels are sold out.

I will not be tracking rooms anymore since I have a lot of work to do to plan
the rest of the show. The Raddison has said that if they have rooms they
will still let us have them and will add them to the block but they are not
reserved in a block for us. The same number can be used
800-333-3333 but as of this point I cannot guarentee a room although they
said rooms are available on a first come first serve basis and the same rate
applies.

Registrations have been very brisk and we have added some people from Utah,
Texas, and Alabama bringing the total states to I believe 34 (a new record).

We are also approaching the 300 mark for event registrations so things are
going well. I thank all of you for your support and hope you find these
updates helpful and informative,

See you in Memphis
and as Elvis would say

Thankyouverymuch