O Rings & Vacuum leaks

Group, We talk about engines not running right, rough idle and so on,
the O Rings play a very dull and important roll. Often out of sight
and neglected. I put together a kit some of the more popular O rings
and vacuum gaskets in a kit on the web site. It will be supplied as
shown. One of the most common over looked is the idle speed tube
going into the bottom of the air flow meter. The seal isn't very
tight, but that little O ring and keeper must fit snuggly. Most often
it's hard or someone has put silicone all over the tube and hole to
get a good fit. Maby the kit will help in finding or preventing a
problem. If there is anything I left out that someone feels should be
there, please let me know. It's on the front page and the hardware
page. Some of the O ring pictures will be on the Reference page of
Talk & View.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/