Re: [DML] Does a tune-up ever go right? Not when I do it...

Re: [DML] Does a tune-up ever go right? Not when I do it...

Got the tune-up package from John Hervey. I installed the Bosch
Platinum +4 plugs. You can see a pic of it here:

http://www.specialtauto.com/images/boschtuneupkit.jpg

I'm going to work on the electrical connection to the vacuum solenoid
when I get home and see it this remedies the problem.