Re: [DML] Mirrored Tint

"since the air conditioner can be a bit wimpy at times, the tint helps a
heck of a lot."

Dick, We haven't had any problems here in Arizona I'm glad to say!

Mike Atkinson
vin 16232

Jeff

Haven't seen any mirrored tint on a D, but I've got to
tell you that tint is an excellent way to go. since
the air conditioner can be a bit wimpy at times, the
tint helps a heck of a lot.

Are you going to Memphis?

Dick Ryan

---