The P6000 supercedes the P600 but the rear size is not made in a P6000 and the fronts are no longer available as P600. The P600s are W rated and the P6000s are V and have a different tread pattern. The writing on the side-wall is almost identical.

The ride is positive and cornering is a breeze - it's very hard to even get squeal from the back, let alone loosing it. With TABs torqued properly, my car corners like its on rails - James Russel-Grant was a passenger in my car and was positively shocked when I took a corner fast enough that his foot was searching for "the invisible brake pedal"! He has BFGoodrich's on his car.

Martin

Noah wrote:

The 235/60-15 is spoken for. Any 195s I can get my hands on are still
available.

And here's a question for you tire gurus. Given the lack of AVS-I tires,
people are (obviously) going to start hunting for the Next Best
Thing(tm). As most of us are aware by now, no manufacturer currently
makes a single model tire that will fit on our cars (fore *and* aft) in
the same speed rating as the yoko. So, here's the question: Is it (in
general, knowing full well that some tires are of inherently higher
quality that others) better to have a matched set of tires front and rear
at a lower speed rating, or a mismatched set of four (read: one type in
front and another in rear) at a higher speed rating? If the latter, has
anyone given thought to what combo would be best (or at least "a damn
sight better than the matched sets that are currently available")?

Noah