Hey Rich, i got bored

i uploaded (twice, accidentally... look at the second one i blured it to
make a look a bit better) to the misc. section a picture of your conv.
delorean

i got bored tonight, and was just messin' around. feel free to use it,
though it's probably far from what you are gonna end up with (by that i mean
yours will be better...IE real : P )

i like the side stripes... my car has em' so.....

Good job, on both Cars Rich i'm behind your ideas all the way!!
-james 01697