Re: [DML] hot start problem.

Mike and others. Be very careful about chemicals in the gas, yes even
injector cleaners. We have rubber Orings in the Fuel Distributors. Some
chemicals will eat away at them and others will turn the SS diaphragm
adhesive into powder causing the FD to leak. Be sure to run the cleaner and
get it out or dilute it as soon as possible.
Don't let it sit over night or day's.
Mike, What you did was clean out the varnish or build up in the slits in the
control plunger sleeve. They are only .2mm wide. If a little varnish builds
up in them, then the car will seem to have a hot start problem. This is why
you raise the plunger about 1/4 turn clock to enrich or counter to lean.
Again, Be careful about cleaners.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/engine.shtml