hot start problem.

i am sure that the instances in which this will help are rare but, here's
how i fixed my hot start problem. i dumped some injector cleaner into my
gas tank and went for a drive. i wasn't even trying to fix the problem at
that time, the car was running a little rough so i figured that some cleaner
and a good long ride on the highway would be a good idea.

as it turned out, the car ran beautifully after about 25 km and the hot
start problem hasn't re-surfaced again. it has been 2 seasons (i only drive
the car in the summer time)...

i thought for sure i would have to replace the fuel distributor but luckily
i accidentally fixed the problem "the cheap and easy way"!

it is unlikely that this suggestion will fix your problem but, give it a
try.. it may be that your fuel system is all gummed up.

:)
mike cutting
11434