Re: [DML] Roof Seal Squeaking!

Stian,

You said:
"I tried to use some kind of oil on the roof seal in order to get it
more slippery and not sticking, but no luck."

Try silicone spray lubricant available at most auto supply stores. If that
does not correct the problem you may need to trim the seal where it is
sticking. Keep in mind that the door roof seals function is more for
appearance and wind noise than weather sealing.

Regards,
DMC Joe/Help Club dmchelp@xxxx
Information & Store http://shopping.oraclesmallbusiness.com/dsvstore
DeLorean Website Directory www.dmc.tv

> My problems with the roof seals are as follows: The driver's door is
slower in opening since the roof seal is "sticking" making it difficult for
the door to open. At the same time this makes a terrible squeaking noise!
The passenger door is fine however. Yes, the struts are new and torsion bars
adjusted. This is simply a case of an annoying roof seal.