Re: John Delorean and the Fiero??

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxx> wrote:
> I thought the list might get a kick out of this. I came across an
old
> article by a Forbes journalist that apparently thought John
Delorean still
> worked at GM in the early eighties, and even convinced them to make
the
> Fiero.
>
> http://biz.yahoo.com/fo/020128/0128flint_1.html

Gotta love rumor journalism! Within the annals or automotive history,
JZD is always going to be an easliy recognizable name, with a well
known history with GM. Notably his employment dates! So for a
reporter (working for Forbes of all people) to write about the auto
industry, and not even know about John DeLorean's business happenings
durring the 1980's, or an oil chrisis... I'd have to say that I'm
slightly less than confident in this reporters business advice and
findings.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"