Memphis Name Badge

Does anyone on the list make or know of a source for making the plastic
engraved name badges?
I know we get a name badge when we get to Memphis, but I would like to make
up a special one similar to my Ham Radio badge. I fly R/C planes and
helicopters and wanted a badge with the outline of a chopper on it. At a
local hamfest a couple had a equipment for the usual engraving but also
facilities for taking a drawing or photo and engraving anything you brought
in to them. I brought in this photo of a chopper and they made up the
engraved version of it with my name and city. I have a PC board setup 3
inches square,with a circle in the form of a "roulette wheel" with 10 LED's.
This will run for 48 hours on a 9 volt battery. Anyone any ideas where to
get the same thing done except with a DeLorean Logo?

Murray
Vin: 05962
Lic: DMC-XII