Museum and article

Just in case someone hadn't mentioned this before, the Pate Transportation
Museum in Cresson, Texas has a Delorean on display. It's open Tuesday
through Sunday, 9:00am to 5:00pm and it's free admission. They also have
many other interesting cars and 6 or 7 aircraft outside.

I also came across an article in the Detroit Free Press concerning GM's
plans to reintroduce the Pontiac GTO. In the interview, there are comments
from Bill Collins, who originally worked with John Delorean on the GTO at
Pontiac. He also helped John with the original engineering on the DMC-12, as
most everyone on the list probably already knows.