Re: [DML] applying decals and bumper letters

Re: [DML] applying decals and bumper letters

Andy,

As far as the bumper lettering I can tell you, "wash, wash, wash." Dish
washing detergent will do the trick but use a toothbrush in the letters and
spend some time on each. A few weeks ago, (before I put mine on) someone on
the list said he put his on but they fell right off. I scrubbed mine with
the brush three tines and washed the area with a cloth several times as well.
Then, carefully etched the letters with the provided scuff pad and cleaned
with clear water and dried completely. They stuck like a rock.

Don VIN 6860