Possible Car Show

Hi, I believe I posted a while ago about a possible car show here in Richmond
Virginia. I am 16 and the head of a Car Club at my school and have undertaken
the task of organizing a Car Show on Campus of all exotic makes. I owned and
restored an 1983 DeLorean (vin 16727) and would love if some of these exotic
and beautiful cars near the VIrignia area would come. The show is open to
lots of other makes too, Lotus, BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche,
but I need people committed to make this show happen. It will be on October
6, Sunday and should prove to be a wonderful day to have many cars scattered
around a beatiful school campus. PLease respond to my private email if you
have interest and I am begging some of you to please show up, I want this
show to be a success in showing the public the DeLorean car in setting among
hyper-exotics.