Relay Replacement

Hello Everyone,

Recently i replaced all fo my relays in my car with newer sytle 40A
replacements. I also replaced all my orgional (working) fuses as
well. I noticed a large voltage increase .5V-.75V. When I was done
i opened one of the older relays(lucas?) to take a took inside. Lets
just say that cheap was going through the mind of whoever picked
these guys out, theres just no comparison between the piece of trash
i had and the new inporved ones. Maybe John Hervey would open one up
and take a picture to show evryone the diffrence. After you've seen
what i have, everyone that has the relays will want to replace them
as well.

- Shain