Re: Today the first of many

Paul - I'll just spin this idea out to you ... perhaps you filled
the coolant bottle completely to the top. The system requires a
little room for the coolant to expand, so you should only maintain
a level of about 1 to 1.5 inches of coolant in the bottle when
cool. The rest of the volume can be taken up from expansion when
the coolant gets hot. Was the stream of coolant coming from the
right rear of the car, or from some other location? That is where
the overflow tube should be routed. If there is some other factor
involved, then further investigation is necessary.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1