machined shift knobs!

Just wanted to let you all know that I will have my shift knobs all made and for sale in under two weeks. I will have 3 different designs. A stainless machined sphere similar to the original and two racier designs made from aluminum that have a similar shape to those used in champ and indy cars, but more classy. I already have one of the aluminum ones in my car as a test prototype. I love it, even more than my Momo race air leather! It fits perfectly in the palm of your hand and since it is directly threaded to the shift lever gives you a better feel for the transmision than what you get with a momo which is attached with set screws. Anyway, I will let you know when they are on my site and for sale. Also, they will be nicely priced in the $25-$50 range, you can't beat that for for this nice of a machined shift knob.

Sincerely, Casey at chaparral2a002@xxxx http://putschdesign.tripod.com/PPD/