Re: Lights Staying on...

The door switches in the front door jambs are supposed to have little
rubber covers on the ends that hit the doors as they close. On many
cars that I have seen they are either missing or worn. When they
aren't in good shape they don't move the switch all of the way in to
shut off the lights or maybe the lights blink on and off as you drive
because the doors shake a little. You can substitute a short piece of
vacuum hose to test this. The other less likely possibility is a bad
Courtesy Delay Lamp Relay. It is relay #23 White. Refer to M:07:02 for
location. Pull it out and see if the problem goes away.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757