Re: a few more questions.. fuse box and locks

Re: a few more questions.. fuse box and locks

You'll need the purchase new door locks (the ones that were used on
the one key system Deloreans) and have a good locksmith key them to
the ignition key. I have to have this done since my drivers door lock
is shot (it's a two key system) and I need to replace it since they
were not serviciable. Also to note, the two key system door locks
used a different blank then the one key system, that's why you have
to replace them and not simply "re-key" them.

Steve