Re: [DML] Re: Door Ajar light on all the time

Re: [DML] Re: Door Ajar light on all the time

In a message dated 3/9/02 12:38:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, jvdwouw@xxxx
writes:

<< Do the courtesy lights work? If not, check the #12 fuse
or (if you have one) whether the Battery Saver
(by DMC Joe) is switched off. >>

I can vouch for this....when I installed my new radio last weekend, I had
pulled out the #12 fuse so I didn't drain the battery too much and I also had
the door ajar light stay on. So as I was testing the radio by turning on the
ignition, the light turned on also. I was sorta puzzled as to why it was on
since the fuse being out should have disabled that light. Just to test
things out, I put the fuse back in, and when I closed the doors again, the
light went out.

Later,
Nick Pitello
1852
15914
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>