[no subject]

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: The subject line of this posting was modified to be more descriptive]

I will pay $1000 cash (or certified funds) for complete engineering drawings
of the DeLorean chassis which includes all suspension components in detail
for manufacturing all the suspension components along with the technical
notes showing the math involved in how & why they designed it the way they
did. I'm pretty sure these are still around and someone is just sitting on
them thinking they are collectible. So if you want to hoard your precious
originals that is fine. I don't need the originals. Complete legible
to-scale copies will do, but there are to be no strings attached for how I
use this information. I must see the goods before money changes hands, so
don't contact me asking me to mail small bills to a foreign P.O. Box. This
deal is legitimate & up front.

In a few months I will be finished with this suspension project and won't
need these drawings, so if you want the reward then act soon. Having them
will make my job easier and more certain, but I will do without if I must.
I may be contacted at the e-mail address whalt(at)att.net

Walt Tampa, FL